Thursday 26 February 2009

Hairdresser

I like going to the hairdressers. I enjoy the hour or so, on my own, having a coffee, chatting about holidays or whatever it is we end up talking about. I like having my hair straightened and shiny (even if it usually rains or only lasts five minutes).

The one thing I don't like about going to the hairdressers is the head massage I get when having my hair washed. I find it very strange, a little creepy. No one ever asks if I want it done. They just assume I do. Of course, I never say anything, because it would sound a bit impolite, a little ungrateful.

Maybe, one of these days, I'll muster the courage to ask them not to. Especially if I get the same girl who recently washed my hair. She hurt.

Still, it took my mind off the weirdness of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment